Adjunct Professor of the School of Specialization in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery of the ‘University of Bologna since 2005.
- He graduated with honors in Medicine and Surgery in Bologna in 1988.
- Specializing in 1993.
- Perfected in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in 1997.
- Master’s Degree in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in 2005.
- FEBOPRAS. Fellow of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (board certified).
- Technical advisor to the Court of Bologna in the category surgeons as an expert in plastic and aesthetic surgery.
- He attended the plastic surgery institutions headed by professors: Tessier (Paris), Munro (USA), Hamra (USA), Salyer (USA), Tebbetts (USA), Versaci (USA).
- Ordinary Member of SICPRE (Italian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery).
- Member of IPRAS (International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery).
- Member of ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery).
- Founding member of Interplast Italy Onlus, nonprofit organization for volunteering in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery .
- Associate Member of ISHRS International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Member of SITRI the Italian Society of Trichology.
- He has ‘been a member of the Plastic Surgery team EUROCRAN (European Collaboration on Craniofacial Anomalies) of’ Institute of Plastic Surgery of the ‘University of Bologna.
- He has participated, as a plastic surgeon, seven volunteer missions in Bangladesh, Togo, Albania and China.
- He has been a speaker and has presented scientific papers at 41 national and international conferences and courses related to reconstructive plastic surgery and aesthetics.
- He has participated in over 250 congresses and courses of surgical interest Upgrading both in Italy and abroad.
- Author of over130 publications in scientific journals and Acts of Congress and volumes of Abstracts.
- He works as a plastic surgeon in Bologna, Rimini, San Marino, Brescia, Padova.
>Italian American Congress – Washington
> with Carlo Cavina, Armand Versaci, Edward Terino
> with Bryant Toth, Foad Nahai, Bill Little
> with Blair Rogers and Henry Kawamoto
> Lucca – SICPRE Congress
> Berlin – European Congress
> Craniosynostosis correction
> Interplast, Shanghai – China
> Interplast, Beijing – China
> Equipe Interplast, Dhaka – Bangladesh
> Interplast, Dhaka – Bangladesh
> Interplast, Lomè – Togo
> Interplast, Tirana – Albania